Monday, July 13, 2009

More Buggy Stuff...


*Movie videos with previews.

*Fluctuating airline prices on different days of the week.


*Going to a drive thru and getting the wrong order-after paying more for it.

*Telemarketers:I tell them to please hold...while I continue with what I was doing.


*Online email forms which require everything about you before
information can be sent to you. Maybe they'd like to know my blood type, too?

*Being served in a bookstore cafe by someone who has facial piercings.

*Healthy foods that taste like tree bark.


*Drinking 6-8 glasses of water a day, and spending most of the day making "pit" stops. If I had a camel hump, I'd store the H2O in it.

*
Ordering a "medium" hamburger and getting a burger with horns still attached to the meat.

*Online catalog shopping where the "store" is actually
a mailbox in a dark alley.

*Finding a suitable mate--harder than eating ice cream in Death Valley.
*When husbands talk about replacing spark plugs...I won't go there.

*Check out your potential mates underwear drawer: if they're
hanging by a thread, Run...

*People who tell you to "chill out"--usually they're the ones that got your feathers ruffled to begin with...

*People who tell you you can't always get what you want. So why are they driving a Porsche?

*Tele-Evangelists wearing Armani asking for donations-just behind them are
pictures of them in their yacht.

*Having your cake and eating it too-then exercising to get
rid of the 10 pounds you put on.

*Smile and the world smiles back at you--great if you have a full set of teeth!

1 comment:

Daisy Soap Girl said...

You have made my day!! Really! I love this post sooooo much and yes I will do that to the next telemarketer that calls me.