Friday, August 7, 2009

It Wasn't Me...Heh-Heh!



In the 4th grade at St.Clement's,
I remember dipping a girl's hair into an inkwell;

she was annoying.
Her obnoxiously long braids always hung
temptingly over my desk;

they must've been 20" long.

They'd swing, swish-swish...

sometimes they became airborne,

flicking me in my face.
I could've used them for bookmarks.

Mind you, only the tip of one, from the
rubber band down--say 1"--got baptized.
The unfortunate thing was that her braid
began dripping onto her crisp,
white uniform blouse;
just a little,
but enough to notice.
Uh-oh.


Sister brought it to the girl's attention,
who was then excused to wash the ink out
from her
braid and her blouse.

The girl never could figure out
how that had happened.
I think I confessed my bad deed at confession,
just to be safe.
Scissors would've been fun, too...


























1 comment:

Daisy Soap Girl said...

Funny how you got away with that prank. :) I thought you were going to tell us that you got caught.