Friday, June 26, 2009

Say Again?


Excuses For Bad Driving:



*There were flies buzzing around my face.

*I didn’t know that was a sidewalk.

*The accelerator got stuck.


*The coffee spilled in my lap.

*I was talking to my wife’s divorce lawyer.

*I was avoiding a turtle crossing the road.


*A Bald Eagle flew in front of the windshield.

*The GPS told me to make a U-Turn.

*I had a sneezing attack and was temporarily blinded.


*I had to take a pill.


*I’m late for my wedding.


*The ice cream melted on the steering wheel and I couldn’t grip it


*The car ahead of me with 20 people was going too slow.

*I didn’t see the Smart Car.


*Driving in the wrong lane: he had his brights on and I couldn’t see.

*I was going to be late for the Early Bird Specials.


*The cap on the beer bottle popped off because of the heat.


*I was plugging in my dvd player.

*My cat started rubbing his claws on my leg.


*I was taking a picture of the alligators.

*The car in front of me said How Am I Driving, so I called him up.

*I just had my eyes dilated.

*I tried to honk, so I had to use my finger.

*The sign in the car window said,
Naked man on board

*You can’t ride the shoulder?

No comments: